God’s House Tower is a unique and distinctive arts and heritage venue housed in one of Southampton’s most important historic buildings.
During your visit you can
- Climb the spiral staircase to the top of the Tower
- Discover Stories Behind the Stones with our audio visual heritage experience
- Enjoy contemporary art and important artworks from prestigious collections
- Relax in the cafe-bar
- Browse bespoke merchandise in the shop
GHT is a unique attraction for groups to visit. Why not combine your visit with a guided tour round Southampton’s Old Town?
If you are visiting as a family, check out the family page for family-friendly workshops, pick up the GHT colouring sheet from reception and sign up to the mailing list for events taking place throughout the year.
GHT is open every day for inspirational art, cutting edge heritage displays, and stunning views across Southampton Water.
- Hoxton Bakehouse Cafe: Tuesday – Friday 8am-4pm (take-away service from 4pm- 5pm), Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm
- GHT Tower and exhibitions: Tuesday – Sunday 10am-5pm (last entry to the Tower is at 4.30pm)
- For evening opening hours please see our events page
- Please check for seasonal opening hours