God’s House Tower is Southampton’s newest family attraction, packed with gory stories, animated displays, and family-friendly events.
Explore the hidden history of the Tower, from the gruesome details of Southampton’s last hanging, to stories of gunpowder, muskets and jails.
See Southampton as never before with a state-of-the-art CGI telescope, climb the spiral staircase up to the roof, and discover spectacular views of luxury liners and passenger ferries.
Learn about the Stories Behind the Stones with Heritage: Live! events, including hands-on workshops and learning opportunities.
You can visit the art galleries, shop, library and cafe for free. If you purchase a Tower ticket for Stories Behind the Stones you can come back as many times as you like during a three month period.
Treat yourself and the kids in the cafe, come for an evening performance or a weekend workshop, and sign up to our mailing list to keep up-to-date.
- Check our listings for family-friendly activities
- Get involved with hands-on activities and events.
- Treat yourself and the kids in the cafe bar
- A family ticket for our special Tower exhibition costs £15.00 for up to four people (must include one adult)
- Free colouring-in activities are available from reception
Book Tower tickets here:
Sign up to our Newsletter