God’s House Tower is located in Southampton’s Old Town, just a short distance from the historic Oxford Street and opposite Town Quay. Our address is Town Quay Road, Southampton, SO14 2NY.
Our main entrance is on Town Quay, between the Platform Tavern pub and Southampton Old Bowling Green.
From the city centre take a left at the bottom of High Street onto Town Quay.
Southampton has designated cycle paths and routes around the city. There are bike racks outside the Platform Tavern pub, The Old Bowling Green, and at the back of GHT on Winkle Street.
Bikes are available to hire throughout the city via Yo Bike, a dockless bike sharing system.
The following Bluestar buses stop at Town Quay:
U1, U6, QuayConnect
The First bus no.3 stops at Friary House, a short walk from GHT.
The nearest train station is Southampton Central which is one mile from God’s House Tower, a seven minute bus journey or a 20 minute walk.
Woolston Station is 1.3 miles away, a 14 minute bus journey or a 30 minute walk.
- At junction 13, Use the left 2 lanes to exit towards So’ton Docks/Bournemouth.
- Merge onto M27. At junction 3, Use the left 2 lanes to take the M271 (S) exit to Southampton/Docks.
- Take the exit for A33 from M271. Follow A33 to Town Quay.
- Park at Mayflower Park or at Gloucester Square car park on High Street.
- At junction 8, take the A3024 exit to Southampton/East Docks/Hamble.
- Continue on A3024. Take Botley Rd/B3033 and A3025 to Town Quay.