Plan your visit
Discover the fascinating history of and plan your next visit to God’s House Tower, your local arts and heritage venue in the heart of Southampton’s Old Town
Keeping you safe on your visit
In order to comply with Covid safety advice, the following guidance will be in place once visitors are inside the building:
• One-way routes and safe distancing guidelines will be in place throughout GHT
• All visitors are required to wear face coverings, apart from those who are exempt
• Hand sanitiser will be available in key areas, along with increased cleaning regimes in the GHT building
• The GHT Cafe & Bar will operate a table service to ensure distancing is maintained and
• NHS Track and Trace codes will be available throughout the building and you are encouraged to check-in on your visit
Accessibility at GHT
The whole ground floor of GHT is fully accessible to those with limited mobility. We have accessible facilities availalbe on the ground floor and a platform lift which services the two main gallery spaces.
For any visitors with limited mobility who would like to experience Stories Behind The Stones, we have two VR headsets available in the cafe area which guide you through the tower level by level. You can reserve a headset ahead of your visit by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travelling with a group?
We can help to arrange coach access to the front door of GHT with multi stop options available if you and your group are visiting a number of Southampton’s sites. To find out more, contact us at email@example.com.
Help support your local arts and heritage venue –
love GHT, want more GHT,
become a friend of GHT!
Become a member
A great way to support your local arts and heritage venue to buy an annual pass so you can experience GHT at your convenience and receive discounts on every visit.